The term Trust IV or 'us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Hefferston Rise, Gorstage, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2GD
Our company registration number is 5391603. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- The trade marks and logos (the Trademarks) used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Trust IV Ltd and others and may not be used in any advertising or other publicity materials in relation to the distribution of any information or materials obtained from this site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
- Trust IV Ltd has taken all reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on its site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur and visitors to the sites should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with Trust IV Ltd. None of the material contained in this site is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Trust IV Ltd has no control over the use to which the information may be put by visitors to its sites and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information. The statutory rights of a customer dealing with Trust IV Ltd as a consumer shall remain unaffected.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by Trust IV Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever including not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Do not post or transmit to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability in the territory to which this site relates.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence