In today’s business climate, as the pace of competition and business change accelerates, businesses need solutions enabling them to deliver modernised applications faster while maintaining and improving quality, reliability and security.
So how can you best address these needs?
Quality Center can scale from a single project to multiple, enterprise-wide projects and releases.
It enables you to manage application quality with consistent, repeatable processes, regardless of the software development lifecycle methodology you use, be it Waterfall, V-model or iterative methodologies such as Agile.
It supports requirements definition and management, release and cycle management, test management including planning and scheduling, defects management and reporting. All of this within a single platform with complete traceability, driving collaboration between business analysts, QA and development teams.
Quality Center is Web-based and will provide critical project information to distributed teams in their related efforts to deliver high quality applications, regardless of their geographic location or organisational boundaries.
It will help you standardise testing, engineer for performance and fix defects to optimise quality, reduce costs and deliver applications fast and with confidence.
The HPE quality management and automation platform can help your organisation build and manage a Quality Center of Excellence with minimal expense, risk or disruption to current processes.
• Requirements management - Easily capture, edit and track requirements, testing earlier in the lifecycle to improve quality
• Risk-based test planning and management
• Quality release and cycle management
• Version control
• Test scheduling and execution
• HPE Sprinter integrated manual testing
• Defect management
• Reporting and graphing
• Developer collaboration - Work in IDE's to link tasks, requirements and defects, tracking progress along the way
• Synchronisation with other tools
Contact us today for more information on HPE Quality Center and how it can benefit your business.