Do you demand a 5* user experience for your app and/or website? ....Who doesn’t? After all, a slick app and website can be the difference between making a sale and not making a sale.
So, how do you know whether your mission-critical applications meet the performance and scalability requirements of your business?
Are your applications performing optimally? How do you decrease the risk of a catastrophic failure when deploying to production?
Enterprise applications are becoming increasingly complex and with modern applications, there are many moving parts that can easily become points of failure if not tested prior to deployment.
Platforms such as mobile, Cloud and hybrid environments all offer their own share of different challenges.
This can be provided locally or in the cloud, giving you greater flexibility at the best cost.
LoadRunner can be run standalone or multiple instances can pooled for use by several people under the control of Performance Center.
With an intuitive record and playback mechanism, LoadRunner reproduces real business processes that a user would perform in production and it can emulate hundreds or thousands of concurrent virtual users, with minimal hardware, to apply accurate workloads to any application.
As it drives load against the system, LoadRunner captures end-user response times for business processes and transactions to determine whether the application can meet required service-level agreements (SLAs).
After the test completes, the LoadRunner analysis engine provides a single view of end-user response times, infrastructure-level, code-level performance and includes the patented auto-correlation engine to identify the most likely causes of performance issues.
Non-intrusive, real-time performance monitors from HPE SiteScope can capture real-time performance data from every component of application infrastructure, while Diagnostics collects application-layer and code-level performance data.
LoadRunner Key Features
- Reduces cost of application downtime related to performance issues in production
- Supports performance testing of new technologies together with your existing, legacy applications
- Accurately tests a mix of mobile and Internet users, reducing the risk of a 'bottleneck' when bringing new mobile apps to production
- Decreases the risk of deploying systems that do not meet performance requirements
- Reduces hardware and software costs by accurately predicting application scalability and capacity
- Helps you establish intelligent service-level agreements before applications go live
- Shortens test cycles to accelerate delivery of high-quality applications
- Pinpoints end-user, system-level and code-level bottlenecks, rapidly and with ease
- Reduces the cost of defects by testing earlier in the application lifecycle