Users across the globe who love their technology are always looking for the latest and slickest applications while still demanding and expecting high quality and excellent performance.
As a result, businesses that develop these applications put a lot of faith in their software development teams to deliver applications that satisfy end users and drives company profit, all in very short timeframes.
These things, coupled with the speed of technology innovation is driving rapid delivery cycles and pushing teams to their limits. This can result in quality suffering and products failing to meet user’s expectations, which means additional cost to resolve and potential loss of sales and reputation.
ALM builds on and expands all the capabilities of HPE Quality Center Enterprise and integrates with project management, deployment, monitoring and incident management software.
It is ideal for improving visilibity across local and distributed teams and promotes consistency across processes, while driving best pratices and asset sharing, improving communication between different levels of stakeholders, be they executive management, project managers, analysts, developers or testing teams.
HPE ALM Key Features:
- Available as a standalone product or as Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Project planning, tracking and reporting against Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Risk-based test planning and management
- Application Lifecycle Intelligence (ALI) detailing who’s working on what, when, where and why
- Traceability between requirements, tests, defects, code and builds, all in real time
- Requirements definition and management
- Version Control
- Baselining of requirements, tests, test assets, with audit history
- Provisioning and deployment of your own test labs (virtual, in-house, cloud)
- Shareable asset libraries that can be re-used across projects while maintaining traceability
- Cross-project reporting for both an enterprise release and individual project view
- ALM Integrates well with many other application lifecycle tools, including open-source
Contact us today for more information on the HPE Application Lifecycle Management range of software development testing tools to see how they can benefit your business.