Do you have a multitude of projects that require testing and potential management or an ongoing release management portfolio that needs full Quality Assurance (QA)?
Are the projects varying in size and complexity and demand different staff numbers and skill-sets?
Are you concerned about the costs of running a permanent dedicated test team or QA department?
Do you want an independent expertise involved, which truly cares about the service it provides, taking full ownership and ensuring quality testing and full reporting is provided for all projects?
You could 'wrap' all these activities into a delivered service.
Whether your projects are large or small, whether your resource requirements are short or long term, Trust IV has the flexibility, skill-set and experience to provide any managed testing service.
We have a wealth of service management experience and have provided this service on short and long term durations for major blue-chip clients.
With a managed service, you can rely on Trust IV to take full ownership of not only the management and testing deliverables, but also the demand planning and recruitment of testing experts to manage varying workloads.
- Independent consultancy
- Integrating with established project teams
- Managing project/test activities on critical projects to tight deadlines
- Adapting to changing project and programme demands
- Working using remote teams
- Leadership with knowledge transfer and handover where required
- Demand and Supply management while maintaining key knowledge within the delivering team
- Flexible resourcing model using only the best people
- Prince2, MSP and ISEB/ISTQB methodologies
Contact us today to see how Trust IV can help.